You don’t need to spend a fortune to revamp your old kitchen. It can be as simple as adding a few new kitchen cupboard handles, but it can be as dramatic as you want. Make guests wonder how you did it and follow this easy step-by-step guide today to completely remake your kitchen without breaking the bank!
An Easy Way To Transform Your Kitchen On A Budget
- Decide what look you want to go for. Would you prefer a traditional, rustic appearance or a sleek and modern one? Here at Handles 4 Doors we have a variety of cupboard handles and knobs to suit all tastes and decors! Make sure you browse our collection today for some inspiration.
- Take away your old cupboard doors and drawer fronts and find a good place to work. Start by removing your old cupboard handles or knobs. Use a filler if your new features are a different size to restore the original door.
- Next use medium-grade sandpaper to sand down painted, stained or varnished wood doors and drawer fronts. Remember to sand in the direction of the grain of the wood or in the direction you intend to paint.
- After a bit of effort you should be left with a beautifully smoothed down cupboard door! Use a tack rag to remove dust and wipe with a sugar soap solution. With a roller, apply a thin coat of primer. Allow to dry, and then apply a second coat. You may need to use sandpaper again if the primer has raised the wood grain. However, use fine-grade sandpaper this time rather than medium-grade! Remove dust.
- With a colour of your choice, apply a coat of paint (eggshell, satin or gloss for wood is advised), then once dry, apply a second coat.
- Finally, choose from our wide and varied collection of sophisticated cupboard handles and knobs. Attach these beautifully crafted cupboard handles to your freshly painted cupboard doors and drawers and give your kitchen a much needed makeover today! Et voilÃ !
Visit Handles4Doors Today For All Your Cupboard Handles
We are rightly proud of the great selection of cupboard handles we stock at Handles4Doors. You’ll find a wide variety of styles that will look great in any kitchen. From rustic handles that are perfect for country houses, period handles and more modern, sleek designs that wouldn’t look out of place in a contemporary apartment, we have cupboard handles to suit all needs.
For an inexpensive transformation in your kitchen, choose your cupboard handles or knobs from Handles 4 Doors today. Visit our showroom in Fleet, Hampshire or browse our collection online at www.handles4doors.co.uk. Alternatively, call our team on 01252 786510 or e-mail [email protected] with any queries or questions you might have.