Fingertip Design H Pattern Cabinet Hinge Antique Brass
- Traditional H pattern design for cabinet doors
- Polished brass or antique brass finish
- Solid extruded brass
- Sold in pairs complete with slotted screws
The Fingertip Design FTD810 solid brass H pattern hinge is classically used on traditional cabinets with the hinge exposed. Placed on the outside of the door the hinge is highly visible and becomes a decorative part of the built-in furniture.
Antique Brass Option
For more traditional furniture the H pattern hinge comes in either polished brass or antique brass. With polished brass currently out of favour, antique brass is making considerable in roads into the overall market. Many customers are now requesting an antique or dulled brass finish.
One Size Only
The H pattern hinge from Fingertip Design is only available in one size; 63mm x 38mm x 2.5mm. Sold in pairs, each pair of hinges come complete with traditional slotted fixing screws.
- Finish warranty: 5 year finish warranty
- Finish: Polished & lacquered brass or antique brass
- Material: Solid drawn extruded brass
- Maximum Door Weight: 5 kg
- Mechanical warranty: 10 year mechanical warranty
- Packaging: Sold in pairs complete with slotted fixing screws
- Size: 63mm x 38mm x 2.5mm