Carlisle Brass ironmongery was established in the early 1980s and is one of the UK's leading distributors of architectural door and window furniture. The Carlisle Brass door handles range is exclusively hot stamped or pressure die-cast which ensures conformity of design with an excellent finish that is then highly polished. Carlisle Brass encompasses several quality brands:
- Carlisle Brass Collection
- The flagship brand, The Carlisle Brass Collection, ranges from aesthetically beautiful designer door handles to high specification hinges.
- Fingertip Design
- A contemporary and traditional range of cabinet furniture in a wide variety of finishes that utilises materials such as crystal, pewter and porcelain in designs which are classic, contemporary and rustic.
- A full range of architectural ironmongery from British Standard locks to panic hardware.
- Traditional mortice knobs and accessories, influenced by the French regency period and constructed using a combination of solid brass and luxury materials including crystal and porcelain.
- Influenced by European styles, this broad range of door and window furniture has been designed to suit the modern domestic home in the UK.
- Ludlow Foundries
- A period range of traditionally crafted and hand-made black antique, pewter and beeswax finishes; the perfect way to create an aged look in any traditional property.