Union 2677 76mm Flat Pattern Mortice Latch Polished Brass
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- Polished brass finish
- Suitable for un-sprung levers
- Pierced for bolt through fixing
- Reversible Latchbolt
- Complete with strike & fixing screws
- Sold individually (EACH)
The Union 2677 76mm Flat Pattern Mortice Latch Polished Brass is a superior quality mortice latch suitable for more substantial interior doors, 44mm and above. Being a flat latch the springing is able to accommodate un-sprung door furniture, either lever handles on plates or lever handles on roses. For knobs we would recommend a deeper latch, at least a 100mm case size, such as the Union 2657 or horizontal Union 26773.
This latch has a steel case and solid brass latchbolt; the end and strike plates are finished with polished brass.
The latch is available with a 64mm case and with a satin chrome finish and some of these variations can be found in the related products.
Pierced to Accept Bolt Through Fixings
The case of the Union 2677 latch is pierced to accept lever handles with bolt through fixings. Generally lever handles on round roses use bolt through fixings, however, should you have any doubts on the correct latch to use, please contact customer services.
- Differs: not applicable
- Fixings: Fixing screws supplied
- Keys supplied: not applicable
- Material: Steel case, silver enamelled, solid brass latch bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 35mm plus, best suited to 40-45mm thick doors, maximum 60mm, without extended strike plate
- Mechanical warranty: 5 Years in normal operation
- Operation: Reversible latch bolt is withdrawn by lever handle from either side. 8mm follower (One Way Action)
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w strike plate
- Rebates: Union 2992 13mm, 19mm or 25mm. Available to order please contact customer services