Union 2277 64mm 3 Lever Mortice Sashlock Satin Chrome
- 64mm case size
- 44mm backset
- Satin chrome finish
- Steel case with brass latch/deadbolt
- Non handed reversible latchbolt
- Complete with strike plate, fixings & 2 keys
- Single (EACH)
- Buy 5 for £26.13 each and save 5%
The Union 2277 64mm 3 Lever Mortice Sashlock Satin Chrome is for wooden doors hinged on the left or the right, requiring key operation and a latchbolt. The lock is locked or unlocked by a key from either side. The steel case is silver enamel painted.
The lock case (except 50mm case) is pierced to accept bolt through door furniture and suitable for use with unsprung lever handles.
In general the 3 lever 2277 sashlock will be used for internal doors only, it is not recommended for external doors as it has no insurance rating. The 2277 sashlock will usually be used on cupboards, bedroom doors, study doors and other low security doors.
The lock is also available in the following sizes:
- 50mm case (with 32mm backset)
- 76mm case (with 57mm backset)
- 102mm case (with 82mm backset)
It is also available in a polished brass finish - some of these variations can be found in the related products.
- Differs: 100 key differs. keyed alike options available
- Fixings: Pierced to accept bolt through door furniture (except 50mm case)
- Keys supplied: Two
- Material: Steel case, brass latch and deadbolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 55mm
- Mechanical warranty: 3 year manufacturers mechanical warranty
- Operation: 3 Lever mechanism, key operated both sides. Latchbolt withdrawn by lever handle from either side
- Packaging: Sold individually complete with fixings
- Rebates: Related rebate is a Union 2979 for 13mm, 19mm or 25mm rebated doors