Union 2134E 67mm 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Deadlock Satin Chrome
- 67mm case size
- 45mm backset
- Satin chrome finish
- Steel case (red enamelled) & brass deadbolt
- BS3621 insurance rated
- Insurance company approved
- Anti pick & anti saw
- Complete with strike plate, escutcheons, fixings & 3 keys
- Single (EACH)
The Union 2134E 67mm Keyed to Differ 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Deadlock Satin Chrome is most commonly used to add extra security to external doors with a night latch or rim lock and has been tested to British Standard 3621:2004. The deadbolt is locked or unlocked by a key either side.
It has a quality steel case (red enamelled) and solid brass deadbolt, finished with satin chrome finish.
The lock is also available as a keyed alike lock, with an 80mm case size (57mm backset) and with a polished brass finish. Some of these variations can be found in the related products.
Locks With Matching Keys
In the situation where two locks are fitted to one door or several locks are fitted to a number of doors on the same property, we offer the option of having several locks keyed alike. However, we do not recommend more than 6 locks on any one key.
Insurance Company Approved
With an extended throw deadbolt as well as anti saw thrust pins to defeat attempts to cut through the bolt the Union 2134E 5 Lever BS3621 deadlock is insurance company approved.
- Differs: 1000, Keyed alike locks available from stock
- Fixings: All necessary fixings included
- Keys supplied: Three
- Marks of conformity: n/a
- Material: High quality steel case, red enamelled. Brass deadbolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 55mm
- Mechanical warranty: 3 years
- Operation: 5 Lever, key operated. 20mm bolt throw
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w strike box. Full fitting instructions and template included
- Rebates: Union 2954, available from stock