Carlisle Brass Delamain 102mm (4") Tubular Mortice Latch Polished Brass
- 102mm case size
- 82mm backset
- Polished brass finish
- Ideal for unsprung door knobs
- Reversible guided latch
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- Complete with forend, strike & fixing screws
- Sold individually (EACH)
The Carlisle Brass Delamain 102mm (4") Tubular Mortice Latch Polished Brass is ideal for knob furniture as the springing is particularly suited to un-sprung knob furniture, such as the Delamain range from Carlisle Brass.
This latch has a steel case and solid brass latchbolt; the forend and strike plates are finished with polished brass.
The latch is also available in the following finishes:
- Florentine bronze
- Satin stainless steel
It is also available in the following size variations:
- 63mm case
- 76mm case
- 128mm case
Some of these variations can be found in the related products. PLEASE NOTE - the 63mm version is NOT pierced to accept back to back fixings, for levers on a rose, use the 76mm version.
Patented Spring Mechanisms
The patented dual spring mechanism ensures a smooth and quiet operation. One spring controls the latch return whilst a second spring controls the spindle return.
- Fixings: Fixing screws supplied
- Material: Steel case, brass latchbolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: Strike plate will suit doors up to 57mm thick
- Mechanical warranty: 10 years in normal operating conditions
- Operation: One way action, dual springing, specifically desgined for use with knob
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w forend & strike
- Rebates: Available to order to suit 44mm doors and above