Heritage Brass 76mm (3") Phosphor Bronze Washered Brass Butt Hinges Satin Chrome
- 75mm x 50mm (3" x 2")
- Solid extruded brass with phosphor bronze washers
- Satin chrome finish
- For 30-40mm thick doors
- Up to 20-25kg door weight
- Fixing screws supplied
- Sold in pairs
The Heritage Brass Phosphor Bronze Washered Butt Hinge is often considered more appropriate in residential properties due to the size of the hinge knuckle being smaller and more discreet than the knuckle on ball bearing hinges. For standard internal residential doors which are generally 35mm thick a pair of hinges is adequate; however, we would always suggest fitting 3 hinges per door as this will look more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. From a practical point of view the use of 3 hinges will help to overcome twisting or warping which sometimes happens to doors over a period of time where heat and moisture are a factor, for instance bathroom and airing cupboard doors.
Hinge Finish and Size
This durable solid extruded brass hinge is 75mm x 50mm (3" x 2") and comes in a satin chrome finish
There are also other variations of this hinge available – antique bronze, polished chrome and polished brass finishes. These other hinges can be found in the related products.
- Finish warranty: 5 year finish warranty, when used internally
- Fixings: Fixing screws supplied with chrome, satin chrome and antique bronze
- Mechanical warranty: 10 year mechanical warranty
- Packaging: Sold in pairs, or boxes of 10 pairs