Fortessa Verto Door Handle on Rose PVD Brass
- 52mm rose diameter
- 118mm handle length
- 72mm projection
- PVD brass finish
- Zinc alloy
- Complete with fixing screws & spindle
- Sold in pairs
- Latches sold separately
- Buy 5 for £21.84 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £20.69 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £19.54 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for £18.39 each and save 20%
The Fortessa Verto Door Handle on Rose PVD Brass has a classic, curved shape lever and would be suitable for many different applications throughout your home.
The finish of this door handle is PVD brass.
Matching Accessories for the Verto Handle on Rose
An appropriate mortice latch will be required for all non-locking internal doors. These are available separately; see Related Products and the Hinges, Locks & Latches category.
Matching key escutcheons are available for doors you may wish to lock. An escutcheon is simply a cover for the keyhole cut-out in the door. Usually one pair is required for each door, 'standard' for doors with sash locks and 'euro' for doors with cylinder locks. Locks are available separately; see the Hinges, Locks & Latches category.
Matching bathroom turn and release sets can be fitted to bathroom doors which will allow the door to be locked with a small turn knob in the inside and opened via a coin slot on the outside in the event of an emergency. Using a turn and release set is a requirement of Building Regulations for new-build projects and is a very safe and convenient way of locking a bathroom door for improvements to existing buildings. A matching bathroom turn and release can be found in the Related Products. A bathroom deadbolt or a bathroom lock would be required and these are available separately; see the Hinges, Locks & Latches category.
Fortessa™ handles are inspired by beautiful shapes and aesthetics. Carefully crafted designs complete a package which includes quality Italian design. The global designs are brought to life by highly skilled craftsmen and engineers.
The materials used for Fortessa handles, whether brass, chrome or stainless steel are all tested to European Standard BS EN1906. Products undergo pre-treatments and are coated with special resins to give a high resistance to weather conditions, shocks and abrasion and maintain their natural shine.
- Finish warranty: All Fortessa handles undergo pre-treatments and are coated with special resins to give a very high resistance to wear and maintain their natural shine
- Marks of conformity: Independently rested to European Standard BS EN 1906
- Suitable door thickness: 35mm to 50mm doors
- Mechanical warranty: Fortessa handles carry a 10 year Guarantee on mechanical parts
- Operation: Sprung door handle on rose