Excel Hardware Square Sliding Bathroom Door Lock SSS
- For doors 35 - 50mm thick
- Satin stainless steel finish
- For sliding doors
- Adjustable strike box to stop possible rattling
- Complete with fixings
- Sold as a set
- Buy 5 for £37.05 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £36.27 each and save 7%
- Buy 15 for £35.88 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for £35.10 each and save 10%
The Excel Hardware Square Sliding Bathroom Door Lock is perfect for sliding doors in modern and contemporary homes. The lock is locked from the inside and has a coin slot release on the outside in case of emergency. The dimensions of the lock are shown in the diagram above, but it is to be used on door 35 - 50mm thick.
This bathroom door lock has a satin stainless steel finish that will be durable in a bathroom setting.
Sold as a Set
The set features a small finger pull handle that is recessed into the sliding door and is used to pull the door out of the frame to slide it closed, the turn and release, a bathroom lock for locking the door, a spindle and a strike plate/box for fitting to the opposite side of the door frame. The strike box is adjustable so that it can be fitted tightly to stop any possible rattling.
- Size: See diagram above for dimensions
- Door thickness: For doors 35 - 50mm thick
- Operation: Coin slot release can be used to open the door in emergencies
- Packaging: Sold as a set complete with pull handle (to be recessed into the sliding door), turn and release, bathroom lock, spindle and strike plate/box