Excel Hardware Slimline XL831 Ball Bearing Fire Door Hinges PSS
- 102mm x 67mm (4" x 2.5")
- Stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel finish
- For 44mm thick fire doors
- Up to 75kg fire door weight
- Fixing screws supplied
- Sold in pack of 3
- Marks of conformity: CE marked Grade 13 certification
- SPECIAL PURCHASE, CALL 01252786510
- Buy 5 for £11.04 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £10.81 each and save 7%
- Buy 15 for £10.69 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for £10.46 each and save 10%
The Excel Hardware Slimline Ball Bearing Fire Door Hinge is suitable for standard internal residential doors which are generally 35mm thick. A pair of hinges is adequate; however, we would always suggest fitting 3 hinges per door as this will look more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. From a practical point of view the use of 3 hinges will help to overcome twisting or warping which sometimes happens to doors over a period of time where heat and moisture are a factor, for instance bathroom and airing cupboard doors.
Ball bearing hinges have always been very popular for their smooth operation, durability, long lasting design and ability to carry heavier loads than washered hinges.
Hinge Finish and Size
This durable stainless steel hinge is 102mm x 67mm (4" x 2.5") and comes in a polished stainless steel finish
There are also other variations of this hinge available – satin stainless steel finish, as well as 102mm x 76mm (4" x 3") size hinges. These other hinges can be found in the related products.