Excel Hardware 76mm (3") Bolt Through Tubular Mortice Latch PSS
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- Polished stainless steel finish
- Bolt through piercings
- Complete with forend, strike & fixing screws
- Sold individually (EACH)
- Buy 5 for £4.55 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £4.45 each and save 7%
- Buy 15 for £4.41 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for £4.31 each and save 10%
The Excel Hardware 76mm (3") Bolt Through Tubular Mortice Latch PSS is specifically designed to be used with lever handles on roses, as it is pierced to accept bolt through fixings, and we would recommend it for the less expensive and mid range levers. It can be used with both levers on rose and levers on backplate, even though the lever sets do not require bolt through fixings. The 63mm latch is typically used with levers on backplates and the 76mm latch is typically used with levers on roses.
This latch has a steel case and solid brass latchbolt; the forend and strike plates are finished with polished stainless steel.
The latch is available in the following finishes:
- Electro brass
- Satin stainless steel
It is also available with a 63mm case size and some of these variations can be found in the related products. PLEASE NOTE: The standard Excel tubular latch is not an exact match to the latch that is supplied with the Excel Privacy Sets.
Box Keep and CE Marked
It also comes with a box keeper for a neat cut out in the door frame and are CE marked so suitable for fire doors.
- Fixings: Fixing screws included
- Material: Steel case with solid brass latch bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 50mm
- Mechanical warranty: 5 years under normal operating conditions
- Operation: Suitable for bolt through lever furniture
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w box keep & strike plate & fixing screws
- Rebates: Available on request