AK24 Hold Open Push Button Digital Lock Polished Brass
- Polished brass finish
- Customizable code
- Hold open facility
- SPECIAL OFFER OVER 40% OFF
Our push button digital lock is an ideal lock for keyless entry and can be simply re-coded to any 4 digit code. As a unit it is not handed and will fit either left hand or right hand hung doors.
The hold open model is equipped with a snib on the backplate which enables the latchbolt to be held open when required. Prior to installation familiarise yourself with the operation of the lock, using the factory set code on the card enclosed. If you intend to change the code, you should do it before installing the lock, referring to the code enclosed instructions.
The push button digital lock has a polished brass finish. It comes complete with a tubular latch, all the necessary fixings, an installation template and full fitting and operating instructions.
There is also a satin chrome non hold open version available and this can be found in the related products.
- Finish warranty: 5 years
- Material: Cast zinc alloy
- Maximum Door Thickness: 35 to 50mm doors
- Mechanical warranty: 5 years, in normal situations
- Operation: Code entry from outside, free passage out from inside by turn of lever. Hold open or non hold open versions available
- Packaging: Sold individually, complete with mortice latch and full fitting instructions
- Size: Body; 144mm x 42mm x 20mm Latch; 60mm backset