Easi-T 76mm Budget 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Dead Lock SSS
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Steel case & deadbolt
- BS3621 insurance rated
- CE and Certifire tested
- Secured by Design
- Complete with strike plate, fixings & 2 keys
- Single (EACH)
The Easi-T 76mm Budget 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Dead Lock SSS is excellent value for money and are used as a matter of course by the national house builders. This insurance rated lock carries a 25 year mechanical guarantee and has been CE and Certifire tested.
It has a quality steel case & deadbolt and has a satin stainless steel finish.
The lock is also available in a PVD brass finish and with a 64mm size (45mm backset). Some of these variations can be found in the related products.
Economy Rebate Sets
For double rebated doors 13mm rebates are available in a matching finish. One piece of the rebate sits behind the lock to allow it to be fitted flush with the outer edge of the rebate, whilst the other part of the rebate set fits behind the strike.
Insurance Company Approved
As with any branded British Standard lock our budget lock is insurance company approved as it has been tested to BS3621:2004 and carries the British standard Kite Mark. it is commonly accepted that each external door should have at least one lock that is approved to BS3621, either a sashlock or a deadlock.
- Differs: 1000+
- Fixings: Supplied with all necessary fixing screws and escutcheons
- Keys supplied: Two
- Marks of conformity: BSEN3621:2004 and BSEN12209
- Material: Steel case,grey powder coated. High quqlity steel latch and dead bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 50mm
- Operation: Deadlock
- Packaging: Sold individually
- Rebates: 13mm rebates available