Easi-T 76mm (3") LDE Standard 3 Lever Mortice Deadlock Nickel Plated
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- Nickel plated finish
- Steel case with solid brass deadbolt
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Complete with strike plate, fixings & 2 keys
- Single (EACH)
The Easi-T 76mm (3") LDE Standard 3 Lever Mortice Deadlock Nickel Plated is used for internal doors which require some additional security, such as cupboards, studies and master bedrooms. It can be used separately with a pull handle or in combination with a handle on a tubular latch.
It has a steel with a solid brass deadbolt and the forend and strike plates have a nickel plated finish.
The lock is also available in an electro brass finish and in a 63mm case size (44mm backset). Some of these variations can be found in the related products.
3 Lever Security versus 5 Lever
The budget deadlock is a 3 lever lock with means it has around 200 different key options. It is also not as sturdy as a 5 lever insurance rated lock. Hence it is best used for low level security doors, if a higher level of security is required, then a 5 lever deadlock should be used.
- Differs: approx 200
- Fixings: Fixing screws included
- Keys supplied: Two
- Material: Steel case with solid brass dead bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 55mm
- Mechanical warranty: 5 years under normal operating conditions
- Operation: Deadlock, locked and unlocked by turn of key from either side
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w strike plate
- Rebates: Available on request, to suit 44mm doors only