Easi-T 76mm (3") Budget 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Sashlock PVD Brass
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- PVD brass finish
- Steel case with solid brass latch bolt
- CE and Certifire tested
- Secured by Design standard
- Complete with fixings & 2 keys
- Single (EACH)
The Easi-T 76mm (3") Budget 5 Lever BS3621 Insurance Rated Sashlock PVD Brass is excellent value for money and are used as a matter of course by the national house builders.
It has a steel with a solid brass latch bolt and has a PVD brass finish.
The lock is also available in a satin stainless steel finish and with a 63mm size (45mm backset). Some of these variations can be found in the related products.
Economy Rebate Sets
For double rebated doors 13mm rebates are available in a matching finish. One piece of the rebate sits behind the lock to allow it to be fitted flush with the outer edge of the rebate, whilst the other part of the rebate set fits behind the strike.
Insurance Company Approved
As with any branded British Standard lock our budget lock is insurance company approved as it has been tested to BS3621:2004 and carries the British standard Kite Mark. It is commonly accepted that each external door should have at least one lock that is approved to BS3621, either a sashlock or a deadlock.
- Differs: 1000+
- Fixings: Supplied with all necessary fixing screws and escutcheons
- Keys supplied: Two
- Marks of conformity: BS EN 3621:2004
- Material: Steel case with solid brass latch bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 50mm
- Operation: Sashlock
- Packaging: Sold individually
- Rebates: 13mm rebates available