Easi-T 63mm (2.5") Heavy Duty Tubular Mortice Latch Electro Brass
- 63mm case size
- 45mm backset
- Electro brass finish
- Dual spring action
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- Complete with forend, strike & fixing screws
- Sold individually (EACH)
The Easi-T 63mm (2.5") Heavy Duty Tubular Mortice Latch Electro Brass is particularly suited to un-sprung lever furniture, either on a backplate or on a rose. It is a cost effective alternative to the standard latch and has dual springing. One spring operates the latch bolt and one spring operates the spindle follower. This results in a quieter and smoother latching function and a positive lever return.
This latch has a steel case and solid brass latchbolt. The forend and strike plates are finished with Electro Brass.
The latch is also available in the following finishes:
- Satin stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel
It is also available with a 76mm case size and this variation can be found, along with some of the other variations, in the related products. PLEASE NOTE - the 63mm version is NOT pierced to accept back to back fixings, for levers on a rose, use the 76mm version.
- Fixings: Fixing screws included
- Material: Steel case with solid brass latch bolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: 55mm without extended strike plate
- Mechanical warranty: 10 year mechanical warranty
- Operation: One way action, suitable for unsprung levers
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w strike plate and black plastic strike box
- Rebates: Available on request, but only suitable for 44mm and above doors