Carlisle Brass M40 Cylinder Pull Satin Chrome
- Overall size 72mm x 48mm
- Countersunk hole
- Outer circle measures 33mm
- Inner circle measures 30mm
- Satin chrome finish
- Solid brass
- Sold individually (EACH)
The Carlisle Brass M40 Cylinder Pull Satin Chrome is very practical and fits around a Yale type cylinder used on a nightlatch, typically on a front door. It is used to pull the door closed from the outside. A cylinder pull is particularly useful if there is no door handle or centre door knob on the external door which would be used to pull it closed.
The pull is made from solid brass and has a satin chrome finish.
It is also available in various other finishes:
- Polished brass
- Polished chrome
Some of these other variations can be found in the related products.
Matching Accessories for the M40 Cylinder Pull
In the Carlisle Brass collection there are a range of matching accessories to be used with this cylinder pull. Some of these can be found in the related products or browse the External Door Hardware section for all products.
- Fixings: Not Required, retained by cylinder
- Material: Solid brass
- Mechanical warranty: 10 years mechanical guarantee
- Packaging: Sold Individually
- Size: Overall dimensions; 72mm x 48mm. 32mm diameter stepped hole to suit standard yale type rim cylinder