Carlisle Brass Delamain 76mm (3") Tubular Bathroom Deadbolt SSS
- 76mm case size
- 57mm backset
- Satin stainless steel finish
- 5mm spindle follower
- 10 year mechanical warranty
- Complete with strike plate & fixings
- Single (EACH)
The Carlisle Brass Delamain 76mm (3") Tubular Bathroom Deadbolt SSS is designed to be used separately or in conjunction with a tubular latch and round rose lever handles. It can be placed at any height on the door either above or below the main handle.
The lock is available in the following finishes:
- Florentine bronze
- Polished brass
There are also other size variations available:
- 127mm case (107mm backset)
- 102mm case (82mm backset)
Some of these variations can be found in the related products.
Standard 5mm Bathroom Spindle
The bathroom deadbolt has a 5mm follower to accept standard UK bathroom turns. Although bathroom turns are available with 6mm, 7mm or 8mm spindles, the most common size used in the UK is 5mm. Almost all the bathroom turns we sell have a 5mm spindle, however we stock and sell the 8mm follower deadbolt in a 76mm case as a few turns are only available in the European 8mm version.
Deadbolt & Latch v Bathroom Lock
Modern round rose lever handles with a bathroom turn, on a standard bathroom lock, can look too cluttered, since the distance between the two roses can be as little as 7mm. To avoid this cluttered look we always recommend that the levers are fitted on a latch and the turn on a separate deadbolt. This way the handle and turn can be separated by about 250mm.
- Differs: not applicable
- Fixings: Fixing screws supplied
- Keys supplied: not applicable
- Marks of conformity: not applicable
- Material: Steel case, brass deadbolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: from 35mm upwards
- Mechanical warranty: 10 Years, in normal use
- Operation: locked and unlocked by quarter turn of bathroom privacy set
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w forend & strike plate
- Rebates: Not available