Briton 372E BS EN179 Push Pad Vertical Bolt Silver
- Suits doors up 2500mm high and 1300mm wide
- Briton quality and reliability
- Conforms to EN179, NOT suitable for use in public buildings
- Universal, left and right handed
- CE Marked
The Briton 372E push pad vertical bolt is suitable for single and double door applications. It full complies with EN179 emergency applications, therefore should NOT be used in areas open to the public. Being part of the Briton 372 range it is CE Marked and comes complete with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
It is suitable for doors for doors up 2500mm high and 1300mm wide, however optional extensions are available for doors outside the height dimensions. Aslo the vertical bolts add a degree of security and are compatible with the Briton 1413E outside access devices.
EN179 is for emergency applications where the exit door is in a low occupancy environment and will only be used by trained personnel. An example would be an office or place of work which is never accessed by the public or other people unfamiliar with the building or escape drill. Products which are EN179 compliant should NEVER be used in a public area and require only a single point of operation such as a push pad or lever.
- Door Size: Maximum door size = 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Universal, left or right handed applications>
- Approvals: Conforms to BSEN 179
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturers warranty
- Finish: Silver enamel, other finishes to order
- CE Marked