Briton 1438E BS EN179 Reversible Push Pad Rim Latch Silver
- Suits doors up to 1300mm wide
- Briton quality and reliability
- Conforms to EN179, NOT suitable for use in public buildings
- Universal, left or right handed applications
- CE Marked
The Briton 1438E reversible push pad rim latch is suitable for use on single doors and double doors where it is fitted on the first opening leaf, up to a maximum of 1300mm door leaf width. It complies with EN179 and is only intended to be used by trained personnel who are fully aware of escape routes. It should NOT be used in areas open to the general public.
It is compatible with the Briton 1413E outside access lever set and knob set but can also be used with a rim cylinder for outside access. Supplied as either left or right hand it is easily reversible ono site to suit your application.
EN179 is for emergency applications where the exit door is in a low occupancy environment and will only be used by trained personnel. An example would be an office or place of work which is never accessed by the public or other people unfamiliar with the building or escape drill. Products which are EN179 compliant should NEVER be used in a public area and require only a single point of operation such as a push pad or lever.
- Door size: Maximum 1300mm wide
- Handing: Supplied right or left handed but can be reversed on site
- Approvals: Conforms to BSEN 179, NOT suitable for use in public buildings
- Finish: Silver enamel
- Security: Grade a: 3,000 Newtons
- Certificates: CE Marked