Briton 1413E Outside Access Lever on Backplate Silver
- Suits doors between 40mm - 70mm thick
- Durable silver enamel finish
- Briton quality and reliability
- DDA compliant
- Universal, left or right handed
- Compatible with Briton 376 range
The Briton 1413E outside access lever is compatible with the Briton 376 range. It allows the user to gain entry from the outside with the use of a key. The market was in demand for an outside access lever which complies with DDA regulations (The Disability Discrimination Act) which Briton answered with the 1413E. Suitable for doors between 40mm - 70mm thick.
A Euro profile cylinder is supplied as standard along with fixings to suit timber or metal doors. It's compatibitly allows it to be fitted with any of the panic bars and vertical panic bolts in the Briton 376 range. The lever is supplied loose to allow for easy on-site handing.
The lever is secured to the outside access device by a special shear screw. This is designed to fail if the lever is severely abused (such as an attempted break in or vandalism). This ensure the mechanism is protect from damage. The shear pin is then simply replaced which will restore its normal operation.
- Door Size: 40mm - 70mm thick
- Handing: Universal, left or right handed
- Compatibility: Can be used with Briton 376 Series of CE compliant exit devices
- Approvals: Complies with DDA regulations
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturers warranty
- >Finish: Silver enamel, other finishes to order