Briton 1413E Outside Access Knob on Backplate Silver
- Suitable for doors between 40mm - 70mm thick
- Durable silver enamel finish
- Compatible with Briton 376 panic hardware range
- Universal, left or right handed
- Briton quality and reliability
The Briton 1413E outside access knob is compatible with the Briton 376 range. It allows the user to gain entry from the outside with the use of a key. The knob has an ergonomic design that provides improved grip in wet conditions. Being a knob it is less susceptible to abuse but it not recommended for DDA applications. It is suitable for doors between 40mm - 70mm thick.
A Euro profile cylinder is supplied as standard along with fixings to suit timber or metal doors. It's compatibility allows it to be fitted with any of the panic bars, vertical panic bolts and push pads in the Briton 376 range.
- Door Size: Suitable for doors between 40mm - 70mm
- Handing: Universal, left or right handed applications
- Compatibilty: Can be used with Briton 376 Series of CE compliant exit devices
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Finish: Silver enamel, other finishes to order