- Made from solid extruded brass
- Double phosphor bronze washered
- Ideal for standard 35mm doors
- Polished brass or Florentine bronze finish
Carlisle Brass 75mm Phosphor Bronze Washered Butt Hinge
Double phosphor bronze hinges are commonly used as they are more durable and last longer than standard steel or brass butt hinges. The phosphor bronze washer is self lubricating and protects the brass knuckle joint from wearing.
The Carlisle DPBW (double phosphor bronze washered) 75mm door hinge is available in polished and lacquered brass or Florentine Bronze. Florentine bronze is an applied finish to brass and should be cared for in the same way as polished and lacquered brass. It should be kept clean by using a soft cloth moistened with mild soapy water.
Ideal for 35mm Thick Doors
The Carlisle Brass 75mm double phosphor bronze washered hinge is ideal for 35mm thick internal doors. Whilst just two hinges will do the job, we always recommend three hinges per door, as this will prevent any possibility of the door warping, over time. For 44mm doors please use the 102mm version of this hinge.
- Finish warranty: 5 year finish warranty when used internally
- Finish: Polished & lacquered brass or Florentine Bronze
- Fixings: Fixing screws included,
- Material: Solid brass, with phosphor bronze washers
- Maximum Door
- Weight: 20 Kg based on 3 hinges per door
- Mechanical warranty: 10 year mechanical warranty
- Packaging: Sold in pairs
- Recommended Door Thickness: 35mm to 40mm
- Size: 76mm x 50mm x 2.5mm thick