The Carlisle Brass Delamain 76mm (3") Tubular Mortice Latch Polished Brass is ideal for knob furniture as the springing is particularly suited to un-sprung knob furniture, such as the Delamain range from Carlisle Brass.
This latch has a steel case and solid brass latchbolt; the forend and strike plates are finished with polished brass.
The latch is also available in the following finishes:
- Florentine bronze
- Satin stainless steel
It is also available in the following size variations:
- 63mm case
- 128mm case
- 102mm case
Some of these variations can be found in the related products. PLEASE NOTE - the 63mm version is NOT pierced to accept back to back fixings, for levers on a rose, use the 76mm version.
Patented Spring Mechanisms
The patented dual spring mechanism ensures a smooth and quiet operation. One spring controls the latch return whilst a second spring controls the spindle return.
Finish: Polished Brass
Collection: Carlisle Brass Delamain
- Fixings: Fixing screws supplied
- Material: Steel case, brass latchbolt
- Maximum Door Thickness: Strike plate will suit doors up to 57mm thick
- Mechanical warranty: 10 years in normal operating conditions
- Operation: One way action, dual springing, specifically designed for use with knob
- Packaging: Sold individually c/w forend & strike
- Rebates: Available to order to suit 44mm doors and above
Orders Under £20
Between £20 and £95
Orders Over £95
Next Working Day
Next Day By Noon
Orders for 1+ Doors